Tuesday, June 2, 2009

<33 im a beast when you turn me on. HAHA

HOLA! so im soooo totally bored today! but im have a busy week ahead of me.tomorrow taylor is coming over and then thursday me and taylor are going to a Mac counter cuz they are having some kind of party and we are gonna get our makeup done. then taylor will go home and im going to my friend Erica's and we are gonna go swimming ALLLLL day! then this weekend i have nothing to do AGAIN! yep yep. my summer is always boring. OH WAIT I 4GOT! saturday i have volleyball camp! yep fun fun.
so last night i went to my dillards and i got clinique 3 step fash wash cuz the stuff im using is not cutting it. so i decided to try something different. so far so good. ive only used it 2 times and ive been pleased so far. ive heard alot of good things about it so i hope it works well for me! :D well thats about it i hope everyone has a good rest of the week and happy weekend

xoxo,
lauren

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment