Sunday, January 18, 2009

i rock the world with my girls

bom dia! lol heyy. so its exactly 9:38 well 39 now. and i just woke up. still in my pjs and my hair is a mess! and eating reeses pieces yum! so nuthin really goin on. well with my thoughts shall i say.but i was thinking of actually going live but id make a password cuz its getting to creepy for lots of people.i like it when its like 12 or 13 people cuz its big enough for not it to little but small enough where you can know who everyone is.
so my birthday is in 20 days! ya! that mean 20 days nd i can go shoppping again! cuz i promisedmy mom hataftermylasthaul i wouldntgo shopping untilmy birthday.so then i could buy more!

ya so sorry about such a pointless post but i like to make one atleast once a day!

If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew 6:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment